Maersk Inland Delivery
Keep your cargo moving with end-to-end control
From coordinating vendors, tracking different modes of transport to distributing to market: your supply chain has a lot of moving parts. To improve speed-to-market, decrease risks and costs, and optimise your business, we are integrating your entire supply chain from end-to-end with our landside transportation services.
Maersk Inland Delivery gives you all the advantages of our logistics integrator experience. We can help you manage everything – right from pick-up to delivery. With a single transaction, you can reduce the number of steps in your landside transportation and get a smoother experience.
To get more information on Maersk Inland Delivery, please reach out to your Maersk sales representative.
Why choose Maersk Inland Delivery?
Maersk Inland Delivery helps address market complexities and provide the flexibility to stay agile from start to finish. Take a look to see how it can benefit your business:
How it works?
Our service offering now goes beyond our ocean services to now cover all your transport needs. We move both dry and reefer containers. Our service is also suitable for heavy and bulky cargo.
- When your goods are ready, we have equipment available at one of our depots ready to be picked up or delivered at your premises.
- After the cargo is stuffed and ready, a Maersk truck will pick it up and drop it off at a Container Yard.
- Our Maersk Inland Hub service will transport it by rail or barge to the main port. In some cases, the container will be delivered directly at the port, skipping the Container Yard.
- After your cargo reaches its destination port, your container will either go through a Container Yard or directly to your facility.
- When your container has been emptied or stuffed again for export, we will come to pick it up.