Inland services in Madagascar
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported inland service modes in Madagascar
Trucks provide flexible point-to-point service, delivering small loads over short to long distances over widely dispersed geographic areas.
What you get with Inland Services for Madagascar:
- Inland coverage from Toamasina port to Toamasina city, Antananarivo and Antsirabe
- 15 days freetime at destination till arrival at your customer depot (extended detention and demurrage, and optimised savings)
- Single point of contact with no need for collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive local network with our expertise and reliability
- Timely deliveries, with no more heavy paperwork
To book Inland Services for Madagascar, download this step-by-step guide:
You may also be interested in
Reach your full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.
Customs Services in Europe
Changes in customs regulations impact shipping. Stay up-to-date on important customs rules and integrate Maersk's intra- European customs services and operations into your supply chain.
Inland transportation services in Europe
Maersk’s sustainable and integrated rail, road and barge services across Europe provide you the reach and flexibility you need in your inland supply chains.