Discover new paths to sustainable and reliable technology logistics
Ensure flexible and secure movement of your cargo with an integrated supply chain.
New paths. New possibilities.
There’s a new path for companies in the technology sector. And it leads to smoother operation of your value chain through resilient and integrated logistics. Be it consumer electronics, home appliances, solar panels or semiconductors, we help you keep an eye on what lies ahead through new digital platforms, connected physical assets and game-changing industry insights.
Distinct emerging themes can provide technology companies with pivotal growth opportunities:
Key focus areas to help keep technology companies ahead of the curve
Agility to drive growth
- Enhancing Visibility: With limited supply chain visibility (only 2% beyond second-tier suppliers*), sharing critical information fosters proactive planning and tackles uneven demand.
- Accelerating Digitalization: Embracing digitalization improves consumer response, enhances market efficiency, and equips tech companies to tackle disruptions swiftly and accurately.
- Omnichannel Mastery: Developing omnichannel capabilities meets evolving consumer expectations and outpaces agile competitors, providing a strategic edge.
- Speeding Up and Expanding: A faster supply chain translates to significant competitive advantages, boosting market share and customer loyalty for technology companies.
Resilience against current and future challenges
- Strategic sourcing: Despite increased inventory being a priority over diversified sourcing during the pandemic, 90% of companies still see regionalisation of supply chains as a top goal, aiming to implement it over the next 3 years.
- Collaboration: Supply chains remain largely fragmented, with variable KPIs across departments. More transparent information exchange between stakeholders can mitigate revenue impact and help deliver during contingencies.
- Accelerating digitalisation: Technology companies are investing in supply chain analytics and alternative sources to better manage disruptions and potentially lower raw material costs.
Powering scalable logistics: A Maersk and Microsoft partnership
When a global logistics integrator and a technology giant collaborate, scalable solutions emerge, which benefit customers and employees alike. Microsoft and Maersk are expanding their relationship to accelerate digitalization, drive innovation, and pursue decarbonization together in technology logistics.
Learn more in our video featuring Jeff Davidson, General Manager of Fulfillment & Logistics, Microsoft Devices Supply Chain. Explore the exciting partnership aimed at making technology in logistics more accessible and scalable worldwide.
Electrolux & Maersk: A Sustainable Partnership
With a clear sustainability purpose, Electrolux aims for climate neutrality by 2030 in its operations and by 2050 throughout the value chain.
Electrolux sees Maersk as the perfect partner to help achieve this vision, through our own ambitious emission reduction commitments and ECO Delivery initiative. Filippo Milanese, Chief Purchasing Officer at Electrolux, shares three reasons why Maersk is the ideal collaborator, demonstrating their joint dedication to sustainability and meaningful change for consumers.
Activating sustainable, end-to-end shipping solutions that accelerate decarbonization is an integral part of our global strategy to build supply chain resiliency and reach. Thank you to A.P. Moller Maersk for their valuable partnership in expanding sustainable logistics and lowering emissions throughout our value chain.
We have been very pleased to see how Maersk has kept honoring our agreements during challenging times in the past two years. This is also why we have awarded Maersk our best partner in Delivery in 2021 and why we are already engaged in conversations of how to further shape our collaboration.
You may also be interested in
Reach your full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.