Global Air Freight Transportation
Reduce the cost of transporting your urgent or time critical cargo with our Global Air Freight solutions.
Combine speed with cost savings
Air Freight can reduce the total logistics cost for urgent or time-critical logistical challenges. By combining the speed of air with the cost savings of other modes, you will be able to reduce inventory and improve your service offerings by fast response time at an affordable price.
Choosing our Air Freight services means that you will benefit from:
- The most time efficient freight solution for many destinations around the world.
- Transporting to places where infrastructural limitations make it impossible by other means of transportation.
- A single focal point with global reach.
- Inventory costs reduction whilst improving flexibility.
- Highly reliable arrival and departure times.
- Our core carrier program ensures uplift at the best possible conditions around the world.
When you should choose Air Freight
There are many reasons for you to choose Air Freight.
Air Freight can offer qualities as control, guaranteed space, visibility and security, all of which is important to give your product the best start on the market.
Global Gate Way
We offer differentiating services via our strategically positioned gate ways, avoiding congestions, staying in control, providing visibility at competitive price levels.
- Enhanced control around ground handling processes, resulting in fast turnaround times.
- Limit risk of theft and damage by building dedicated Maersk ULD’s.
- Achieving overall lower cost thanks to multi origin consolidations.
- Larger consolidations shipped with our core carriers leads to the highest service priority.
- Deconsolidation of dedicated ULD’s under own management.
Security from start to finish
We care about the safety of your valuable cargo. Maersk Stations are either are TAPA A and/or C-TPAT certified or working on these levels.
- We prefer to handle cargo physically at our stations.
- We use the best security and cargo protection.
- We conduct weight checks at origin + destination.
- We use CCTV to monitor storage and handling.
- We record the ULD build-up with seal & ULD numbers.
- We use checklists to monitor cargo condition / quantity etc.