Where can I view haulage details?
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- On the Hub page use the Track shipments search box to find a shipment.
- The Shipment Binder page loads to show all details on a shipment.
- Select the Containers tab to see an overview of all the containers within a shipment.
- Click on the Show details link for the container.
- Check the Haulage Instructions section to view export or import haulage details.
Shipment parties that can view haulage details
- Price owner
- Booked by
- Transport document receiver
- Outward customs broker
- First notify party
- Additional notify party
- Release to party
- Inward customs broker
- Inward forwarder
Related FAQsHow do I book Maersk Inland Hub? How to get an inland transportation quote? What can we ship using Maersk Inland Hub? Where is Maersk Spot available? Which inland transport modes are available on Maersk Spot? Why can I not select “Incorrect Payer” when I dispute during a partial payment?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.