Inland services in Egypt
Supported inland service modes in Egypt
Our inland service connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
In line with country law IHE/IHI is subject to 14% VAT applicable on inland services.
|Location - Depot 1 - Depot 2||Barge||Rail||Truck|
Location - Depot 1 - Depot 2
Alexandria - Nubaria - Merghem
We will pick up and deliver to your door
Maersk Egypt Inland services
- One-stop-shop; covering all your inland and ocean transportation needs
- Dedicated Maersk dispatch team to handle your inland operations
- Competitive Prices
- Equipment priority when using Maersk inland services
- Experienced Reefer Inland Transportation for your perishable cargo
- Merghem and Nubaria In-land container depots to cover your equipment needs and decrease your supply chain cost
Inland container depots services
- Same day customs inspection
- Short clearance time
- Competitive storage and power rates
- Reefer and Dry cargo storage
- Instant weighing, release, return, and PTI
- Easy access to major highways
For booking and inquiries please contact your sales representative
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
Custom Clearance must be completed by Consignee before we proceed with moving cargo from discharge port to Depot
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.