With offices spread across the country and services from ports in both the Mediterranean and the Red Sea, we are uniquely placed to help Egyptian businesses connect to the world.
Whether you are shipping standard, refrigerated or oversized cargo, we have the local expertise and global network needed to get your cargo to its destination – wherever in the world that happens to be. We have direct feeders to and from all major ports in Egypt, and regular connections to every other part of the world.
Get up-to-data local information about holiday periods, charges, payment services, procedures and restrictions, and more.
Note : We will pick up and deliver to your door
Maersk Egypt Inland services
- One-stop-shop; covering all your inland and ocean transportation needs
- Dedicated Maersk dispatch team to handle your inland operations
- Competitive Prices
- Equipment priority when using Maersk inland services
- Experienced Reefer Inland Transportation for your perishable cargo
- Merghem and Nubaria In-land container depots to cover your equipment needs and decrease your supply chain cost
Inland container depots services:
- Same day customs inspection
- Short clearance time
- Competitive storage and power rates
- Reefer and Dry cargo storage
- Instant weighing, release, return, and PTI
- Easy access to major highways
For booking and inquiries please contact your sales representative
Experience our new and enhanced cargo booking
Now with instant booking confirmation.
In our continuous effort to offer you a simpler and easier digital booking experience we are pleased to present to you our new booking solution on Maersk.com.
You can now have your cargo booking request confirmed within seconds. In addition, you get greater visibility of sailing options with available vessel space, a list of depots with empty containers to choose from, and a choice of relevant value-added services. And you can now book from any device.