FMCG Supply chain, “Bread and Butter” for the new normal – Panel discussion
The coronavirus has created immediate and long-lasting change in consumer spending behaviour for the FMCG sector. Those deemed a ‘non-essential’ retail business must rethink operations and slow down their movement of stock. On the other hand, food retailers and FMCG companies must ramp up to meet higher levels of demand. Both businesses rely on the same solution - an agile and innovative supply chain.
If current trends are to be the new normal, businesses need flexibility, visibility and clarity in their global logistics process to be successful. In this webinar, our panel of experts discusses the future of supply chain management in the FMCG markets, including:
- Changes in consumption patterns as a result of COVID-19
- New trends emerging as economies start to reopen
- Leveraging new strategies and solutions to help your supply chain adapt
Our team of experts include:
- Cathy Foulon – Southwest Europe SCM Manager – Maersk
- Julien Bourdinière - Global CPRD Head – Capgemini Invent
- Delphy Amarat - Supply Chain Head France – Capgemini Invent
- Eloy de Sola - CPRD Head, Spain – Capgemini Invent
- Arnaud Chevillard – Global SSD – Danone Waters
- Ismael Villarrubia – Global Supply Chain Director – Angel Camacho
Find out how you can leverage data and emerging technologies to remain on top of ever-changing demand and supply chain economics.