How to leverage technology to benefit customer's customs operations
Maersk MCS efficient services aim to consistently bring and amplify value to your bottom line. Right sized to handle your business around the world with global reach and local expertise.
- Honda has been the world's largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959, reaching a production of 400 million by the end of 2019.
- Honda is the world's largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines measured by volume, producing more than 14 million internal combustion engines each year.
- Honda became the second-largest Japanese automobile manufacturer in 2001.
- Honda is the eighth largest automobile manufacturer in the world since 2015.
- The customer had a long standing relationship with one incumbent broker that rendered MCS services.
- MCS files were processed manually that of course have seen old technology, obsolete models, and low data automation.
- Data accuracy was severely impacted by MCS process being driven manually.
- Customer had experienced lack of overall compliance governance.
- Technology at the front and centre of our solution.
- Dedicated centralized team handling all aspects of declaration filings.
- Professional & service minded CS. Ability to provide trade consulting services.
- Faster clearance through upfront and upstream management of trade data.
- The customer was extremely satisfied with the work Maersk presented. Customer is now implementing full Maersk service which represent significant shift in customer approach to MCS services since Maersk is given trust to replace business partner of 10+ years.
- Maersk is awarded multi years contract, with expected MCS GP of USD 44 K annually.
On behalf of ASH—PP FWD Bidding team, I’d like to thank all of your team for kind cooperation and well support Honda-PP business so far 4 months already and will be continuing your good work. It’s been nice to see your team well coordinate and always keep improve since the first month received jobs awarded from us...