How to manage your account settings and bank details?
The Settings option allows you to change or manage your account.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Settings from drop down menu.
- Please make sure that your information is up to date, under Your account and your company.
- Under Permissions you can check if you have permission to See Invoices and to Perform online payment.
- Under Payment setup you can add and manage your bank account details. The bank account details are needed to receive refunds and be used for secure bank transfer using Smartpay*.
* Available in United States, Canada, Spain, Italy, Ireland, France, Portugal, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, New Zealand, Austria, UAE, India, Singapore, Malaysia.
How to manage your credit card and bank account details
- Go to Manage and then MyFinance.
- Press See more and choose one of the options from the dropdown.
- Press redirect button in the pop-up.
- Enter your customer code.
- Go to the Profile tap, select Bank data, Smartpay* or Credit Card*.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow can I change payer party? How to pay invoice online ? How to raise a dispute? How to receive a refund? How to register online for Maersk.com (Video Guide)? How to register online for Maersk.com? How to reset your username and password? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to use an existing account details in any of our portals? How to view and download invoices as an Agent? How to view and download payment receipt?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.