How can I receive refund via MyFinance platform?
Stop chasing on emails to get a Refund, review your documents via MyFinance platform as one source of truth and be in control of your requests in few steps.
- Log In to maersk.com
- Choose to Manage & click MyFinance.
- Go to tab See more, click Refunds. It will redirect you to old MyFinance.
- Click Refunds, select Container Deposit or Over Payment.
- Select the cases to request refund and click “Create Refund”
- Select relevant Payment method.
- If Bank selected, the dropdown will list down the bank’s mapped in Maersk Master data.
- To include an New Bank Account, select this and provide the details required.
- Update Refund Party,
- If refund to be sent to Different customer code use Refund party Search button.
- Once selected the bank account of the other customer code will be listed in Step 5.
- NOC (in letterhead signed by proper authorised signatory) to send the fund to the other customer code to be attached.
Related FAQsAdd Import payer details How to manage your account settings? How to pay invoice online ? How to raise a dispute? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to view and download payment receipt? How to view and download your credits? How to view your statement? How to view, download an invoice? How to view, download and share [invoices/ payment receipts/ credit notes]?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.