How to pay invoice online ?
You don’t have to go to bank or counters to make payment for your outstanding invoices. You can make payment online by selecting your invoices and payment options like credit card, smart pay and internet banking in countries where it is enabled.
With MyFinance, making secure payments online has never been simpler:
- Card payment - Available in United States, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Cyprus, Greece, Slovenia, Malta, Slovakia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Australia, Japan, Singapore and Malaysia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Turkey.
- SmartPay - Available in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Ireland, France, Portugal, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, New Zealand, Austria, UAE, India, Singapore, Malaysia.
- Internet banking - Available in China, Macau, Honk Kong, Indonesia.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Manage in the top menu and click MyFinance in the drop-down.
- In MyFinance, click on Open, Overdue tab.
- In Open, Overdue tab, you will get an overview of your invoices.
- Select single or multiple invoices with Payable online flag.
- In sticky panel click on Pay to make payment.