How to view and download invoices as an Agent?
As an Agent there are two ways for you to view and download your customers invoices. Enabling you to pay on their behalf and get the cargo moving.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click Manage in the top menu and click MyFinance in the drop-down.
- In MyFinance, select I’m an agent and search for the invoice using either B/L number or Invoice number and issuing year.*
- Select single or multiple invoices.
- Once selected the sticky panel will appear.
- Click on icon icon to view and download invoices.
- Click on icon to share invoices.
If you continue to act on behalf of the same customer you can link you as 3rd party to the customer code by using the chatbot or online and we can link a 3rd party to your Customer code.
*you will only be able to see invoices which are not restricted.
Related FAQsAdd Import payer details How can I change payer party? How to email your invoice? How to manage your account settings and bank details? How to pay invoice online ? How to print your final transport documents? How to raise a dispute? How to receive a refund? How to submit instant Proof of Payment? How to view and download payment receipt? How to view and download your credits?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.