How to register online for Maersk.com?
Our video guide is a great way to learn step-by-step instructions on how to register for access to our online platform, enabling you to do business with Maersk. It's designed to make the process easier and more visual, helping you gain a clear understanding of each step involved.
To get started simply click the play option. You will have full control over the video playback, allowing you to pause, rewind, forward, and replay specific sections as many times as you need.
If you do prefer a step by step written guide, you can follow the steps below:
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page. Click on Register.
- Enter a unique username, your business email, first name, last name, country, phone number and create a password.
- An email with a verification link will be sent to the email provided. Click on the link in the email to verify the same.
- You can then Login with your credentials and proceed to Complete My Account.
- If your business email or email domain is recognized by Maersk, you will be presented with details we have about you and/or your company.
You can then select your local Maersk office and submit. If any details are incorrect, kindly contact your local Maersk office.
- If your business email is not known to Maersk, you will get an option to Search for your Company Name in your Country.
From the Search results you can select your Company and then your local Maersk office and submit.
- If the Search did not retrieve any results or you could not find your Company, you can then instead Provide Your Home Company Details and Search or alternatively you can manually enter your company details.
- If the home company is found in our database, it will display to you for selection. Select if relevant and fill in Additional information required.
NOTE: For faster verification of your request provide complete Company address and TAX reference number where applicable.
- After checking the additional information provided, if the details provided are not found in our database you will be presented to create new customer record. Fill on the website and other company address details, click on Validate.
- Depending on the validation of details provided by you in the E-registration form it can be either an instant registration confirmation or it can take up to 2 days to complete this process.
- Prior submitting the registration request, you will be asked to upload document proofs as per your registration country requirements that would help us to verify your company credentials and improve your e-registration turn time.
Below KYC documents are mandatory:
- Approval letter from your organisation on proper Letter head of the company.
- Copy of company Identity card or Business card.
- Electricity bill or telephone bill having your organisation name and address.
- Provide either Business licence, Business registration certificate, Value Added Tax(VAT) registration, TAX reference certificate, Goods and Service Tax (GST) certificate, Import Export licence, Permanent Account Number (PAN card) or any other government registered certificate applicable in the country where your office is situated.
- If the document upload option is not available for your registered country, then kindly submit the proofs to respective registration mailbox mentioned below:
NOTE: Kindly mention your registered user id in the subject line of the mail while submitting documents.
- Following the initial email, once registration has been validated, which is most cases takes approximately 15 minutes, you will receive a second email with details on how to log on.
- Once logged in for the first time, the same Username/Password can be used for access to all other Maersk brands.
Register now with us.