How to register online for Maersk.com?
If you are already registered with Safmarine or any Sealand – A Maersk Company region, then you don't need to register again. You can instead go to the Maersk.com login page and following the Request Access process. Click here.
If you haven't yet registered online, here is how you do it.
- Click Account Register.
- Enter a unique username, your business email, first name, last name, country, phone number and create a password.
- An email with a verification link will be sent to the email provided. Click on the link in the email to verify the same.
- You can then Login with your credentials and proceed to Complete My Account.
- If your business email or email domain is recognized by Maersk you will be presented with details we have about you and/or your company.
You can then select your local Maersk office and Submit. If any details are incorrect, kindly contact your local Maersk office.
- If your business email is not known to Maersk, you will get an option to Search for your Company Name in your Country.
From the Search results you can select your Company and then your local Maersk office and Submit.
- If the Search did not retrieve any results or you could not find your Company you can then instead Provide Your Company Details and Submit.
- Depending on the options it either be an instant registration confirmation or it can take up to 2 days to complete this process.
- Following the initial email, once registration has been validated, which is most cases takes approximately 15 minutes, you will receive a second email with details on how to log on.
- Once logged in for the first time, the same Username/Password can be used for access to all other Maersk brands.
Register now with us.