At Maersk your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we have decided to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of 19th January 2024, we will offer Maersk Container Protect to imports into Thailand for all commodities. Container Protect will enable you to focus on your core business with peace of mind, while we handle all the formalities and hassle that come with container return.
Container Protect Essential
- THB 850 per container (Dry and reefer container, for all commodities excluding scrap metal and fish)
- Enhanced scope to cover for both container repair and cleaning up till THB 1,750.
- Should cost exceeds THB 1,750, only the excess amount will be invoiced separately.
- You may choose to upgrade to Container Protect Unlimited that provides unlimited coverage.
Container Protect Unlimited
- THB 2,300 per container (Dry and reefer container, for all commodities including scrap metal and fish)
- Above mentioned package covers unlimited container repair and cleaning amount*
- The effective date will be 19th February 2024 (price calculation date), applicable to shipments imported into Thailand & invoiced along with your destination charges.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.