New container protection for all ocean imports into Oman
At Maersk your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we have decided to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
Starting March 1st, we will go live for all countries exporting into Oman, with the exception of exports from the United States and China. For shipments from the U.S. and China, the new surcharge called Container Protect Unlimited (CP3) will be applicable starting from April 1st, as part of your destination charges. Container Protect Unlimited (CP3):
Container Protect Essential
- OMR 8/container.
- Applicable to all import shipments and mandatory for all commodities.
- Provides coverage for container repair and cleaning costs, with unlimited coverage (except for total loss).
- Learn more about the products and prices here.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from March 1st, 2023 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is March 1st, 2023 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.