At Maersk your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we have decided to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of March 15th, 2023 our new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect and is offered to all shipments imported into El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
Container Protect Essential
- El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras import: USD 35 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to USD 150.
- It is applicable to all import shipments to El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras. It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering.
- You can also upgrade to Container Protect Unlimited that provides unlimited coverage for container damage and cleaning costs, across all commodities. Learn more about the products and prices here.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from March 15th, 2023 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is March 15th, 2023 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
You are welcome to reach out to your local Maersk representative for additional support and to learn more about Container Protect on the product page on Maersk.com.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.