Shipping to/from Norway
To ensure smooth end-to-end delivery of your products, we offer strong inland transportation services in one single transaction. Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world.
Supported inland service modes in Norway
We ensure that your cargo is moved at the right time to the right place. You can count on us to delivering an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Delivery on standard chassis with 1 hour free waiting time
- Multiple modes of transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
For any questions or requirements for additional services please kindly contact your local office.
Our inland services connect key inland service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking, barge, and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
|Location and Depot||Connection|
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- Maximum allowed cargo weight for road transportation is 28 tons. For more information on weight and measurement restrictions please contact your local Maersk office.
- Out of gauge, break bulk and dangerous cargo subject to standard Maersk approval procedure.