Simple and reliable full-service solutions
Shipping is not just about the ocean. Vessels are just one part of the supply chain, where the cargo is transported from a location at the origin to an inland location at destination. This often means coordinating with multiple suppliers, where every extra link in the chain increases your workload, reduces reliability and affects transparency.
That is why we offer a full-service solution with a single point of contact.
Single point of contact
When you have one point of contact for every shipment, you always know whom to get in touch with for any issues, last minute changes or special requests, such as multi-stop drop-offs or layovers.
- Eliminating the need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs
- One partner for port delivery, rail, trucking, and depot needs
- Single point of contact for any issues, last minute changes, and special requests
Reducing paperwork can help you declutter and keep track of all your documents better. Thanks to our online tools, you can now have everything that you need at your fingertips.
- Quote requests, schedule, and rate look up
- Online booking, shipping instruction, documentation
- Verified Gross Mass (VGM) submissions for free in just a few clicks
- Empty return transparency
- One platform with same data format
Reach newer markets across the globe
Whether you are transporting bananas or appliances, getting them in perfect condition is of paramount importance to your supply chain. Our inland services are dedicated towards giving you the global coverage you need, so that you can reach nearly every local market in the world.
- Widest inland network
- Multi-stop, drop-offs, and layovers
With teams of specialists ready to help optimize your supply chain, we can work with you to make sure your supply chain flows smoothly and efficiently from end-to-end.
- Team of experts to assist you from production site to unloading at destination
- Addressing all your logistics-related queries
- Drafting necessary plans to ensure safe delivery of your cargo
- Helping you identify key areas of improvement to your supply chain
Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly
Together we can reduce the carbon footprint of your operations thanks to our industry leading low-CO2 shipping. When you are shipping with us, you do your part for the environment.
- Less carbon footprint due to intermodal transportation
- Multiple modes of transportation for a congestion-free transport solution
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.