As partners, we share a common goal which is to safeguard the health of our employees and guests. We will continue to process your business via e-commerce platforms to limit the face to face transactions
- Website: New e-Delivery Order (Click here) – send your request
- Online Services: e-Delivery Order Revalidation, e-OR issuance, Not for Plug In request, OBL or SWB Certification, Amendment request, Stripping request – send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be provided the via electronic or in PDF format.
- Convert the OBL to telex or SWB - send request to (export) email@example.com or (import) firstname.lastname@example.org
However, where face to face transaction is necessary, Building Administration implemented an “Appointment System” as part of the safety protocol
Maersk counter scheduled appointment process
- Step 1: Email request for counter appointment.
- Step 2: On the email, attached the copy of signed “Health Symptoms Questionnaire” each time of visit.
- In compliance with DTI-DOH Guidelines
- Download the pdf file of form and fill up.
- Step 3: Request must be sent latest 11:00 AM of business day prior intended appointment date.
- ONLY submitted and endorsed request as per cut off will be used to screen appointment entry to the One Ecom Building
Important things to note
- Maersk Counter/Window will resume on June 15. Open Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Please note that ONLY OBL surrender and pick-up with pre-approved appointment will be entertained at the counter.
- We encourage customers to utilize our E-COMMERCE or ONLINE solutions for your convenience.
Building Administration Procedure
- No face mask, No entry Policy.
- No face shield, No entry Policy.
- Physical distancing - Maintain 6 feet distance between individuals.
- Mandatory checking of body temperature in all building entrances.
- Bring valid government ID.
- With Enforced Social Distancing Protocol, health check screening and Reduced Elevator Capacity. Allot ample time for some delay at lobby entrance (45-60mins)
- Manila - 9F One Ecom Center, Harbor Drive cor., Sunset Avenue, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, 1300
- Open at 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- Please secure appointment prior visiting the counter office.
- Cebu - Aug 17, 2020– OBL surrender will be shifted back to Maersk office in 11/F Skyrise 2 Bldg., Asiatown IT Park, Lahug, 6000 Cebu City. Open Monday-Friday at 8:30 am to 3:00 PM.
- Davao – For OBL Surrender & Pick up: Dropbox for OBL surrender is at the entrance of building, ground floor. Mon to Fri 8:30AM-4:30PM
This requires collaborative effort and cooperation. Thank you and anticipating your usual support.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local Maersk Customer Service Representative through the following channels
Tel: +63 2 7976 9590 (MNL) / +63 32 230 2303 (VIS) / +63 82 272 7303 (MIN)
For finance concerns you may call +63 2 8689 9090 and/or email PH_ML_Finance@maersk.com.