We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Maersk’s operations in Oman.
Maersk leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for Oman!
27 July 2020:
Our drop-off facility will only be maintained in our Oman office as per below timings
5 Working Days: Sunday to Thursday, Timing: 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Fri & Sat – counter will be closed)
To mitigate any possible impact on your operations, we would like to offer below solutions
Collection of Delivery order
- For ease of operations during these times, kindly request your origin parties to move on Sea waybills or telex release
- For waybills the process remain AS-IS where it is issued through mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For shipments with original bill of lading,
- Kindly drop off the OBL along with request letters and your email-id, contact details in drop-off box located near counter area.
Kindly ensure, your document set is complete with all required stamp endorsement. This is to ensure you do not face any delay in DO processing. After dropping your email, kindly send an email to email@example.com for your DO request.
Kindly plan your request for Delivery Order in a timely way, which can accommodate our processing time and benefit you to avail the standard / contracted Detention Free time of your shipment.
Collection of original bills of ladings from the counter
- We urge you to confirm your Export Bill of Ladings, as Waybills which are available for print from maersk.com instead of original bill of ladings. If you require original bills of lading same can be requested on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect the action to be completed within 4hrs working hours of request received
- Perform an “electronic release” / “Telex release” of bills of lading – where we will keep the original bills of lading with us and allow release of cargo to the consignee / nominated party on your request alone.
Collection of Maersk Stationery/IMO Labels/Seals
- Maersk Stationery, IMO labels and Seals will be issued only on working days between 0900 Hrs. to 1600 Hrs.
- The payment process remain AS-IS
- Please share details of any payments made with us– that is, any proof of payment such as a scanned copy of cheques deposited, electronic funds transfer receipts, ATM receipts etc. through our online receipting channel on Maersk website or
Our Digitized Solutions
The Digital capabilities of www.maersk.com allows you to avail faster resolution at your fingertips. Hence, we encourage you to avail our ‘Ease of Shipping’ solutions. Should you wish to learn further, please feel free to contact your Maersk CS Local Representative.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will keep you updated of any new developments on our Maersk website.
Keep your business moving during the COVID-19 situation
We have outlined solutions which might help during this uncertain time. We are developing alternative services across the logistic chain where possible and our customer service teams are able to provide more context.