Shipping to/from Norway
Demurrage and Detention
- Demurrage = container rental inside the terminal + terminal storage.
- Detention = container rental outside the terminal.
- Calculations are based on calendar days, and the amount is per day.
- Non-operating reefers (NORs) are charged as DRY containers.
- Reefer demurrage includes plug-in/electricity charges.
- Shipper’s Own Containers (SOC) are not subject to detention.
Demurrage starts the same day as container is discharged, or the next day if container is discharged after 16.00hrs. It ends the same day as the container is gated out (full).
Detention starts the same day as the container is gated out (full). It ends the same day as container is gated in (empty).
The following tariffs are valid as of 1st of June 2019.
|REEFERS, FLAT RACKS AND OPEN TOPS|
Bill of lading clausing, documentation:
No specific clausing required
Special customs requirements:
No specific restrictions apply
Weight / Measurement:
For general information on weight / measurement restrictions please contact your local Maersk office.
Out of Gauge, Break Bulk and Dangerous cargo subject to standard Maersk approval procedure