Get up-to-date local information about export procedures and restrictions, demurrage and detention, container pick-ups and more.
The free-times is 45 days free Detention for dry and special cargo and 15 days for reefer, starting from the day of gate out empty till the return full into the terminal. Demurrage Not applicable.
Afterwards following rates are applicable for Detention (XAF)
|Cargo type||20’ DRY/ 20’ Flat & Open top||40’ DRY/ 40’ HC /45’ DRY/40’ Flat & Open top||20 REEF||40’ REEF/40’ HREEF/45’ HREEF|
From Day 1 after free time expiry - onward
20’ DRY/ 20’ Flat & Open top
40’ DRY/ 40’ HC /45’ DRY/40’ Flat & Open top
23600 / 47200
40’ REEF/40’ HREEF/45’ HREEF
Kindly note that it is up to you to use the following channels to place your Booking:
- E- booking application on Maersk site
Booking request should contains all the mandatory references listed as below:
- Container size
- Container type
- Number of container
- Date of expective departure
- Place of container positionnement
- Type of cargo
- Service contract if knows
Shipping instructions containing package numbers, weight, volume, payment terms and details confirming the booking should be sent in one via msl website: Maersk
Kindly note that the standard template should be used; added of this, it is required to provide the custom clearance fee and the waiver certificate (BIETC) before cut off, meaning that these information must be received by our office at least, 48 hours before vessel arrival in the port.
Payment / Currency/ freight collect:
- All Country local charges must be collect by consignee at destination (import) and prepaid by shipper (export).
- NOFREIGHT COLLECT acceptance in Libreville unless specifically approved by CSMNG and deposit 60% payable at destination before loading.