We offer slots on our network to shipping lines, feeder operators, and NVOCCs within the scope of Intra-Europe and the Mediterranean.
We have a dedicated department which focuses on partnering with carriers and NVOCCs by offering feedering solutions and connections within our network.
Choose the agreement that fits your business’ needs
- Vessel Sharing Agreement (VSA) - Joining a VSA for mutual benefits.
- Structural Charter Agreement (SCA) - Buying fixed slots on one or several corridors through below options:
- Used/Unused – Space you pay against commitment on fixed volume (space per week). In case of unavoidable rollings (except from forced majeure), you are compensated with space in the following sailing.
- Used only (Flexible Use)– Only pay for space that is used. In case of rollings there will be no compensation by space in the following sailing.
- Spot request (Flexible Use)– Upon request for space, availability will be checked. Once bookings are confirmed, containers cannot be rolled (unless force majeure).
- Rates are offered based on Free In/Free Out.
- Additional terms and requests are subject to approval.
To ensure proper onboarding and quality in customer data, we require the following from contractual customers and POL/POD agents:
- Company name
- Operator code
- Address and zip code
- Tax reference
- Contact details: email and phone number
- Billing address: who will be freight payer and local charges payer
Get a full overview of our Commercial Feedering solutions
You may also be interested in
Reach your full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.