Get relevant notifications about the condition of your reefer goods.
See inside the box
Remote Container Management is the infrastructure enabling Captain Peter, which brings unrivalled transparency to the shipping of your perishable cargo. You can see exactly what is happening inside the box through near real-time data – even when your container is at sea – covering everything from temperature and humidity to O2/CO2 levels.
If issues arise at any time during transit, Captain Peter will let you know and support you in making the best decision for your business.
If in doubt, all you need to do is ask Captain Peter.
Captain Peter will guide you through
- Monitor your reefer cargo in transit and get guidance from Captain Peter about the Remote Container Management data.
- Get end-to-end transparency of your cargo‘s journey and avoid unexpected surprises in customs or upon arrival.
- Stay informed for optimal logistics management.
- Build trust between shipment parties with consistent data reliability.
- View graphs and journey logs with up-to-date information from your in-transit reefer shipment.
- Easily share container details with your stakeholders.
- Provide your feedback and let Captain Peter listen to your needs.
- Download the raw reefer data in Excel or PDF format (Premium).
- View the latest known GPS location of your reefer container (Premium).
- Set up personalized thresholds to get notified when parameters are deviating from YOUR plan (Premium).
- Get immediate answers to your questions from our Captain Peter support team via the 24/7 chat (Premium).
The new virtual assistant for reefer customers based on data from our Remote Container Management System.
Dedicated Remote Container Management operations team
Our Remote Container Management operations team monitors your cargo container from pickup through to delivery using a state‑of‑the-art Remote Container Management alarm system. If problems do arise they are quickly identified and rectified.
We also identify reoccurring errors or faulty components and carry out preventive maintenance to minimise the risk of unscheduled repairs.
- Increased cargo quality
- Immediate issue resolution
- Preventive maintenance
- In-transit adjustments, if required, to maintain the perfect environment for your cargo
Complete transparency during the entire journey
With GPS tracking, we know exactly where your cargo is during the entire journey, how long it has been in transit and exactly when it will arrive.
- Improved security for your cargo
- Vastly reduced risk of lost cargo
- Keep your customers informed of arrival times
- Precise GPS time-in-transit data
Frequently asked questions
How to get access
If you are not already a Maersk customer, you can start by registering with our digital platform Maersk.com, which is our online hub for all things shipping. You will use your login from Maersk.com to login to Captain Peter™.
Request a demo
Customers who are keen to know more about the product can request a demo.
You may also be interested in
Reach the full potential by letting us simplify and connect your supply chain from end to end.