Print your final transport documents
Once your shipment has been loaded and the vessel has departed, the Final Transport documents will be issued. You can print these online, or download them and forward them to relevant parties.
You can also receive email notifications when your documents are ready, or if a shipment undergoes a schedule change.
How to print your final transport documents
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export to track shipments or to search for a shipment.
- Click Pending tasks and select "Print Original B/L" or "Print Waybill".
- If you have many transport documents, then you can click Show advanced options to filter on location and/or vessel names to easy find the transport document needed.
- Click View Bill of Lading/Waybill.
First time to print original bill of lading?
For security purposes, printing original bill of lading requires printing agreement with Maersk.
If you have any further questions, please to contact us.