Print your final transport documents
Once your shipment has been loaded and the vessel has departed, the Final Transport documents will be issued. You can print these online, or download them and forward them to relevant parties.
You can also receive email notifications when your documents are ready, or if a shipment undergoes a schedule change.
How to print your final transport documents
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export to track shipments or to search for a shipment.
- Click Pending tasks and select "Print Original B/L" or "Print Waybill".
- Alternatively you can also click on the shipment number listed on the left hand side of the page. This will open the Shipment Binder page which shows all details on a shipment.
- Here under the Documents tab you will notice links to view/download the bill of lading or waybill PDF for printing. Sample screen shot below:
- View Certified True Copy: It is displayed if the customer has a web printing agreement with Maersk. The customer can typically use this PDF to share it with other parties like suppliers. There is also a special watermark (certified true copy), so it cannot be mistaken for an original Bill of Lading.
- If you have many transport documents, then you can click Show advanced options to filter on location and/or vessel names to easy find the transport document needed.
- Click View Bill of Lading/Waybill.
First time to print original bill of lading?
For security purposes, printing original bill of lading requires printing agreement with Maersk.
If you have any further questions, please to contact us.