How to check the status of Request Delivery Order – Consignee?
If user role is consignee as party to shipment, user will be able to first view if the pre-condition tasks are completed. Basis which user can proceed to select haulage type and complete relevant details for requesting delivery order.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- In "Delivery order" widget input shipment & click on Request Delivery Order.
- You can view Task status.
- Click on required haulage mode Carrier Haulage / Merchant Haulage.
- Click on Request Delivery Order.
- Update haulage details like (Release to , Release date).
- Update haulage instructions for any Specific details not covered and click on Apply to all containers.
- Update Email address where you need to receive Final Delivery order.
- Update payer details for party paying collect charges, Demurrage & Detention.
- You can review & Click on submit.
- The request is sent for processing to Customer service team.
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.