How do I submit my Shipping instructions?
In order to load your container(s), we need certain information to create a bill of lading and submit information to customs authorities and export, transhipment and import. The deadlines for submitting a Shipping Instruction can be seen in the Overview and Binder tabs.
If your shipment was created as a duplicate of a previous shipment, all of the details will be copied into the Shipping Instruction.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export.
- Click Pending task on Shipment Overview and select Submit to view the list of bookings with missing Shipping Instruction or view the Overview page in Shipment Binder.
- Click Submit shipping instruction.
- In some scenarios you will encounter a new experience for shipping instructions. Please check the next section for more details.
How to submit a shipping instruction (new experience)?
This guide will walk you through on how to use the new shipping instructions experience. This new experience currently has limited capability for now however over time will start supporting all other scenarios. Presently it supports:
- Shipment with maximum 20 containers within a single cargo description
- Only new and resubmit SI submissions (Amendments are through the old journey)
- There is no change in navigation to start the SI process. You will be able to navigate from Shipment overview or Shipment binder, as it is today.
- When there is a scenario not supported by the new experience you will be automatically navigated to the classic experience.
You will see a page with options. Here you will make a choice depending on your needs. Select below options
Old Pages – if you want to combine multiple bookings, split a booking to multiple bills of lading or have multiple cargo descriptions. This will then direct you to the classic Shipping Instruction journey.
New Pages – will take you to the new experience with below features available
- Instant review page
- Instant draft BL possible
- Auto-save information
- Save and come back later
- Reminder for mandatory information
How to complete shipping instructions (new experience)?
Below are the steps to be followed to navigate to shipping instructions (new experience):