How to amend or approve the copy?
When a Shipping Instruction has been processed, you will be able to see a Verify Copy in PDF format. You can download the Verify Copy, print it or forward it to any relevant parties.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export to track shipments or to search for a shipment.
- Click Pending tasks on Shipment Overview - Export and select Verify.
- If you have many bookings, then you can click Show advanced options to filter on location and/or vessel names to easy find the booking needed.
- Click Approve next to the relevant transport document or alternatively, if you need to make an amendment, click Amend, perform the changes needed and Submit the amendments. A new Verify Copy will then be issued with the amended details.
If our important and customs checks are successful post submission of a Amended instruction, then you will receive an Instant Revised Verify Copy (IAVC)
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsHow do I submit my Shipping instructions? How to print your final transport documents? How to use the VGM step in shipping instructions (new experience)? How to use the cargo step in shipping instructions (new experience)? How to use the document step in shipping instructions (new experience)? How to use the party step in shipping instructions (new experience)? How to use the payer step in shipping instructions (new experience)? How to use the review step in shipping instructions (new experience)? Who can submit shipping instructions?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.