How to amend or approve the copy?
When a Shipping Instruction has been processed, you will be able to see a Verify Copy in PDF format. You can download the Verify Copy, print it or forward it to any relevant parties.
- Click Account located at the top right corner of the home page and Login.
- Click on Manage in the top menu and select Shipment Overview - Export to track shipments or to search for a shipment.
- Click Pending tasks on Shipment Overview - Export and select Verify.
- If you have many bookings, then you can click Show advanced options to filter on location and/or vessel names to easy find the booking needed.
- Click Approve next to the relevant transport document or alternatively, if you need to make an amendment, click Amend, perform the changes needed and Submit the amendments. A new Verify Copy will then be issued with the amended details.
If anything is incorrect in the Verify Copy, you can amend the information by repeating the steps for submitting a shipping instruction.
You can receive an email notification when your copy is ready.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local office.