Maersk Office Closure – Cyclone
This is to inform you that due to the cyclone warning class II prevailing in Mauritius, our office and counter will be closed today.
However, our team is working from home and remain reachable via phone, email and chat from 08:30 till 16:30 unless cyclone warning class III is announced.
Our landline remains open on 52970982 (ext 1).
To make it easier for you to manage the situation remotely, we have the below recommendations:
- Our Self-Service functionalities available via www.maersk.com which are to be primarily adopted:
- Delivery Order request via www.maersk.com for Import Cargo Release (Delivery Order and ECDN). Exceptional Delivery Order requests ONLY will be handled via email to email@example.com
- Demurrage & Detention Calculator
- Send POP directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Move the shipments via waybill or arrange for Telex Release instead of original bills of Lading
- Enroll on our Web BL printing functionality on www.maersk.com
We wish you a good and safe day ahead.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.