Cape Town and Durban Empty Depot Turn-In Challenges Update 4
We have seen an improvement in the Durban depot situation; however, we continue to experience space challenges in Cape Town.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and assure you that this continues to receive our urgent attention.
Please be guided by the current options available for Cape Town and Durban:
- 40’DRY/HIGH – This remains a challenge and we continue to work on this as a matter of urgency. In the interim, customers are requested to please refrain from attempting to return any 40’DRY/HIGH containers in Cape Town for the remainder of this week. Should you have any further questions regarding this, please reach out to your Customer Experience Consultant.
- 20’DRY – Grindrod Logistics Killarney and SATL.
- REEFER – Grindrod Logistics Killarney and Grindrod Logistics Maitland.
- 20’DRY – Grindrod Logistics Reunion.
- 40’DRY – Grindrod Logistics Reunion and Grindrod Logistics Cato Ridge.
- 40’HIGH – Grindrod Logistics Reunion and Grindrod Logistics Cato Ridge.
As a result of the improvement in Durban, future updates will be focused on Cape Town Depot turn-in options.
For information on all South African turn-in depots, please be guided by our “Maersk Daily Update” sent out each morning.
Empty Seal Collection:
- Durban – Grindrod Logistics, Southcoast Road
- Port Elizabeth – Grindrod Logistics, Port Elizabeth (previous APMT)
- Cape Town – SATL
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns, we remain contactable via our usual channels.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.