Situation update - Gabon Military Coup.
As the situation in Gabon escalates, a group of army officers have staged a coup and detained President Ali Bongo Ondimba. They have appointed General Brice Clotaire Oligui Nguema, the head of the Republican Guard, as the interim leader of the country. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, our offices in Gabon will remain closed. To ensure business continuity, we kindly request you to use the few useful addresses listed below as well as our online services:
- email@example.com: Export queries
- ga.import@maersk: Import Queries
- firstname.lastname@example.org: our generic address for any logistical support.
- GBNGSCAROTC@maersk.com : For any invoice request not available in your account.
- email@example.com: In case of an erroneous invoice, please dispute it online( Maersk | Integrated Container Logistics & Supply Chain Services) and then return with a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- www.maersk.com: our self-service portal for Import / Export as well as news updates.
- For any remote payment, please use the "Airtel mobile money".
The current crisis has affected business activities in the country, and we are keeping a close eye on the developments. Our teams are here to serve you and we aim keep you informed of any changes that may impact your supply chain. We look forward to resuming normal operations as soon it is safe to do so.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.