New container protection for all ocean imports into Angola, Chad, Cameroon, and Equatorial Guinea
At Maersk your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we have decided to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of 1st August 2023, a new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect, and is offered to all shipments imported into Angola, Chad, Cameroon, and Equatorial Guinea as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
Container Protect Essential
- Angola, Chad, Cameroon, and Equatorial Guinea import: USD 15/ container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to USD 150.
- It is applicable to all import shipments to Angola, Chad, Cameroon, and Equatorial Guinea. It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering
- You can also upgrade to Container Protect Unlimited that provides unlimited coverage for container damage and cleaning costs, across all commodities. Learn more about the products and prices here.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from 1st August 2023 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is 1st August 2023 for Vessel Estimated departure Date (ETD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.