New container protection for all ocean imports into Togo
At Maersk your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we have decided to replace “Container Cleaning Imports” with a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any cleaning of our equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of 15th June 2023 the new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect, and is offered to all shipments imported into TOGO as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
- TOGO Import: xof 5200 / teu*
- New product covers container cleaning.
- It is applicable to all import shipments to TOGO. It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering.
- Learn more about the products and prices here.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from 15 June 2023 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is 15 June 2023 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
You are welcome to reach out to your local Maersk representative for additional support and to learn more about Container Protect on the product page on Maersk.com.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
Ready to ship?
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.