Latest Status update - Mol Presence
We would like to share an update on the MOL Presence and the berth lineup in Cape Town for SAECS service.
Current status of the vessel
- The MOL Presence is facing engine issues.
- Vessel repairs were delayed due to wind stoppages, vessel expected to berth today (7th Mar) in layby berth for start of repairs.
- Expected completion of repairs is 12th March.
Berth lineup in Cape Town
- The MOL Presence will be delayed into Rotterdam, hence we will not be loading reefers on this vessel, her current berthing date is 16th Mar subject to change based on weather. .
- The MOL Proficiency will be taking the Mehuin’s berth in Cape Town.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing working with you in the future.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.