We at Maersk constantly strive to improve our service to our customers. Therefore, we would like to inform you related to the Maersk website Username Account that you registered to Maersk.com is individually for each Person in Charge (PIC).
We highly encourage you not to share your username with other persons for website access.
The sharing account can trigger risks:
- Locked account due to input wrong password
If wrong password is entered more than 5 times, the account will be locked, and you must create new password through “forgot password” button.
- Unaccountable access
After Log In, you can do booking, managing your shipment, tracking, and utilize various Maersk.com features. When exploring the website, every action will be recorded and logged.
Every shipment under specific customer code can be accessed by the linked website account (username). If you go to Manage, Shipment Overview, Shipment Binder (specific shipment number), you can see the Log tab that consists of historical actions which have been done by the specific username. With this feature, we can track the accountable of action that were taken by the respective PIC. If the account is used by everyone, we can’t see the accountability.
- Limited concurrent logins
We have now launched a new feature to further protect and improve the security of Maersk.com by limiting concurrent logins. Users will be limited to 3 logins in a span of 15 minutes. If a user attempts a 4th login they will get an error message *The maximum number of simultaneous logins reach. Please wait 15 minutes before you log in again*. Users can then wait 15 minutes and the login again.
- Ensure your username is registered using your business email address which is personal – not sharing email. Just in case you forget the password, the instruction link will be sent to the registered email under that username.
- 1 (one) username can be linked into some customer code. Example: if your company have branches office or factory, you will be able to have 1 (one) username which can be linked to some customer codes related to your company
- If there is any issue happen that make you fail Log In or want to cross check the registration progress, you can get immediate response from our support team through Chat (no login needed)
Feel free to ask our representative Customer Service agents or Sales team for company registration and account linking escalation matters.
Visit our Maersk website to manage your shipment easily and seamlessly (see the guidance here).
Rest assured that we are doing our best to maintain valuable customer experience.
We want to thank you for your business and looking forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.