Durban recovery plan - Middle East cargo
Kindly note that in an attempt to alleviate the current concerns and to mitigate the current situation in Durban we will be doing the below service swaps. We believe that this will greatly assist in the recovery plans for Durban which is much needed at this point.
PROTEA - AS Patricia
- Due to current delays in Durban we anticipate will only be able to berth on the Marathapolis window.
- Vessel will omit Port Elizabeth and sail to Reunion and will be on time in Middle east ( export coverage provided by Marathopolis for reefer and dry cargo)
- Vessel is currently at Durban anchorage berthing tentative for 21/07 (terminal to be confirmed based on first availability between standard window and MESAWA window). ETD 23/07 with vessel on time to Reunion and Middle East
- Port Elizabeth imports will be discharged in Durban and routed on the next Protea vessel J9P/130N
MESAWA - Marathopolis
- Vessel will omit Durban (export coverage to be provided by AS Patricia for reefer and dry cargo)
- Vessel will induce Port Elizabeth (PECT) after Cape Town call (ETD CPT 19/07 : ETA PLZ 20/07 ETD PLZ 22/07) and sail on time to Jebel Ali
- Durban imports to discharge in PECT and will load on SAECS service I3F/213S vessel
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.