We would like to provide a further update regarding our change of agent from Inchcape to Express Freight Management.
- Fesco Askold voyage 110S/112N will be the last sailing managed by Inchcape
- Haddock voyage 113S/114N will be the first ship that EFM are managing
- Import empty container returns
- We will change in Lae from LILL to EFM. All other ports will remain the same as today
- Lae import returns can start to be returned to EFM from HADDOCK 107S
- Export Releases
- Export releases will be processed by EFM from late March for the Haddock 114N and all following export sailings
- Collection Depot will change from LILL to EFM in Lae. All other ports will remain the same as today
- The date when the Lae depot transition will happen is FESCO ASKOLD 112N
- Import Delivery Orders
- Inchcape will process these up to and including the Fesco Askold 110S
- EFM will start to process from the Haddock 113S and all following sailings
- Export VGM & Export Documentation
- Inchcape will process these up to and including the Fesco Askold 112N
- EFM will start to process from the Haddock 114N and all following sailings
In summary, the cut over from ISS to EFM will be based on departure of the Fesco Askold 112N.
We will provide a further update in the coming weeks.
We thank you in advance for trusting Maersk as your supply chain partner.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.