Fashion supply chains are growing increasingly complex due to several factors like multiple sourcing locations, destination markets, and a rising number of sales channels. In addition to this, the COVID-19 pandemic has further amplified the vulnerabilities of fashion brands, making it imperative for them to incorporate resilience and flexibility within their supply chains.
In this report, we speak with Josue Alzamora, Global Head of the Lifestyle Vertical at Maersk, to examine the challenges and trends that fashion logistics is facing today and how businesses can increase the resilience and flexibility of their supply chains.
What can you expect from this report?
- Analysis of the global apparel market
- The current challenges for fashion supply chains
- How COVID-19 has affected the fashion industry
- Best practices for fashion supply chains to become more resilient
- How changing consumer behaviour is impacting the industry
- Newer trends that are being witnessed by fashion companies
- Expert advice on building resilient supply chains
Get access to the report
Please complete the following form, and we will send a link to the report via the email address you provide below.
Thank you for providing your details. We will send a link to the report via the email address you have provided.
Something went wrong
Please try submitting the form again. If it doesn't work, please contact us through one of our available contact options.