COVID-19 Updates - Switzerland
We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Maersk’s operations in Switzerland.
Maersk leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for Switzerland!
16 October 2020:
Please be informed about the amendment of the counter office hours in Hamburg effective 1st of November 2020. The counter office will be open as per below until further notice
Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 14:00
To make it easier for you to manage any situations remotely, we have the below recommendations
- If possible, move to handling shipments via waybills or telex release
- In case you require original bills of lading, we will be happy to assist with the below options
- Use our free self-printing option from the comfort of your own office
- Collect the bills of lading from our office only during the office hours, preferably via courier
- Surrender of original bill of ladings at our Maersk office only during the office hours preferably via courier
- Delivery order requests can be raised via our self-service portal (SSDO) on Maersk website
In case you are visiting our office, please follow the local regulations in place and wear a face mask.
Our teams are doing their best to support you during this tough situation, and we appreciate your patience. In case you need immediate assistance, feel free to contact your customer service representative via email, chat or phone.
We want to thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your transportation needs.
Keep your business moving during the COVID-19 situation
We have outlined solutions which might help during this uncertain time. We are developing alternative services across the logistic chain where possible and our customer service teams are able to provide more context.