In this era of digitalization, we would emphasize to shift your payment onto online platforms. However, if that is not possible then please refer to below updates on cheque acceptance at HSBC banks.
- To expedite payment process, please queue at the banks’ counters to get the cheque deposit slip stamped/acknowledged from HSBC bank. Scan this along with the cheque image and upload this at our website (MyFinance). This will be processed within 2 working hours.
- Acknowledgements on the deposit slip is basis on customer’s requests. Banks will not provide this if not requested
- While depositing, you can use bulk deposit slip for multiple cheques and for one cheque single deposit slip, in each case bank acknowledgement is mandatory.
- Please also ensure to include full /correct cheque details on the deposit slip and Maersk/SAF/MCC account number onto deposit on the reverse of the cheque (back side of cheque)
- If in case you decide to use the HSBC drop box facility please send below mandatory information to SGRELEASEDESK@maersk.com after you have dropped the cheque, Do note that cheques clearance from bank account may take approximately 3 working days.
|Cheque Number||BL Number||Invoice Number||Amount||Currency|
- Points to note
- We will not accept cheque deposit slips without HSBC’s stamp / acknowledgement. This change has been in effect since 11th May 2020.
- From 15th June onwards if any of the above-mentioned proof is missing then your payment will be rejected. During this interim period, we will reach out to you in cases of uploads with missing cheque images. Deposit slips with acknowledgement will still remain mandatory document.
- Meanwhile if required kindly get in touch with our Fin/CS colleagues in case if you have any query related to this.
- The following branches are opened for corporate services
- Orchard Branch
- Claymore Branch
- Serangoon Gardens Branch
- Marine Parade Branch
- Jurong Branch
Should you need further clarifications, please do reach out to us.