We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Maersk’s operations in Indonesia.
Maersk leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for Indonesia!
31 March 2020:
Maersk employees in Jakarta-Indonesia and Manila-Philippines (booking, documentation, and payment confirmation handling) office locations are now still in Work From Home (WFH) mode, except for critical staff that will be present at our counters, depots, warehouses and at the port.
After log in via Google Chrome, but when go to MyFinance, you were still asked to login again:
Kindly using INTERNET EXPLORER with PRIVATE window.
- To launch InPrivate Browsing in Internet Explorer, click on Settings > Safety > InPrivate Browsing. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+P to launch it. Alternatively, you can right-click on the IE taskbar icon and select Start InPrivate Browsing.
Or if you still want to use Google Chrome, try this below steps
- Go to chrome://flags/
- Search for "SameSite by default cookies" and make it disable and click on relaunch to make it effective.
Please clear the cache & try again to access the Maersk website. You will be able to access Myfinance.
Blanking - Asia to North Europe Services (Click here)
Blanking - Asia to Mediterranean Services (Click here)
Blanking - Additional on Transpacific Services, Week 15 & 18 (Click here)
Blanking - Additional on Transpacific Services, Week 16 & 20 (will be announced soon)
2020 Q2 Seasonal Capacity Adjustment - Europe Services (Click here)
Seasonal Capacity Adjustment – FEA-SAF Trade (will be announced soon)
April Blanking plan - Far East to/from India/Pakistan (will be announced soon)
Counter Schedule (Click here)
- Jakarta: Monday - Saturday 08:00 – 24:00, closed on Sunday
- Surabaya: Monday – Friday 24 hour, Saturday 08:00 – 24:00, closed on Sunday
- Belawan: Monday – Friday documentation 08:00 – 18:00, operational 08.00-20.00. Saturday documentation 08:00 – 12:00, operational 08.00-16.00. Sunday closed.
- Semarang: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 14:00 (Administration) & 08.00 – 20:00 (Operational), Saturday 08:00 – 12:00 (Administration) & 08:00 – 16:00 (Operational)
- Panjang: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 (Administration & Operational), Saturday 08:00 – 12:00 (Administration & Operational)
- Palembang: Administration online only, Monday - Saturday 08.00-19.00, Sunday closed. Operational Monday - Saturday 08.00-24.00, Sundat closed
- Makassar: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 20:00, Saturday 09:00 – 16:00, closed on Sunday
- Jakarta: Monday – Saturday 08:00 – 24.00, closed on Sunday
- Surabaya: Monday – Saturday 08:00 – 24.00, closed on Sunday
- Jakarta: Monday – Saturday 08:00 – 23:00, closed on Sunday
- Semarang: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00, Saturday 08:00 – 12:00 (maximum overtime 20.00 for Monday – Friday, and 15.00 for Saturday) Starting 30 March 2020, administration and payment procedures now can be processed online with email and bank transfer.
- Belawan: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00, Saturday 09:00 – 15:00 (If customer want to pick up outside these hours, please inform Intercon in prior)
- Batam: Monday – Saturday 07:00 – 17:00 (Administration), Monday – Sunday 07.00 – 17:00 (Operational)
during Good Friday 9 – 11 April 2020 (will be announced soon)
EXPORT & IMPORT, Certification Issuance - Recommendation (Click here)
Please rest assured that we continue to offer the same level of uninterrupted service to our customers and our vessel network and landside operations are also operating as per normal. We will continue to keep you updated of any changes to the current situation.
E-MAIL: email@example.com for export & firstname.lastname@example.org import enquiries.
PHONE: +6221 30065444, +6221 50837911
CHAT: click here to see Chat Features guideline
(Chat will be attended by ChatBot only from 13.00 – 17.00, 30 March 2020)
Should you have any concern and/or queries, please feel free to contact your Maersk Local Representative, we will be happy to assist you.
Keep your business moving during the COVID-19 situation
We have outlined solutions which might help during this uncertain time. We are developing alternative services across the logistic chain where possible and our customer service teams are able to provide more context.