We would like to offer you our latest update on the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Maersk’s operations in Ukraine.
Maersk leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for Ukraine!
20 March 2020:
In order to additional safety measures and to minimize risk of growth COVID-19, as well as to ensure your safety, Maersk Ukraine starts to perform following actions from 16 March, 2020:
- Decrease visits to office. All meetings, visits and other contacts should be agreed by phone in advance with representatives of our company.
- Office should be visited in protecting mask and the World Health Organisation recommendations on hygiene should be followed.
- Procedure of acceptance / issuance of documents has been changed, all other processes / procedures remain as usual.
- All documents that should be passed to our agents must be packed in envelopes and indicated with next information: Company name, Contact name, and email / phone number. Envelope can be left in special place for documents near entrance to the reception.
- To contact us, please use emails, Live Chats, office phones, mobile phone numbers of Customer Service agents will be informed additionally.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com for any Maersk Import /Export queries or call these numbers: +380-487180700 (13) for import and +380-487180700 (12) for export.
- Please follow our Telegram channel Maersk.UA for updates and news.
Our teams wish you health and do our best to support you during this tough time!
Should you have any concern and/or queries, please feel free to contact your Maersk Local Representative, we will be happy to assist you.
Keep your business moving during the COVID-19 situation
We have outlined solutions which might help during this uncertain time. We are developing alternative services across the logistic chain where possible and our customer service teams are able to provide more context.