Booking Cancellation Fee (CLL), Scope Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland to Middle East and Far East Asia
Due to shortage of capacities in corridors from North West Continent (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland) to Middle East and Far East Asia, and a significant amount of short falls due to bookings cancelled shortly before cargo cut off, we regrettably have no other option but to introduce a Booking Cancellation Fee for all export shipments on above mentioned corridors, effective 15th March 2020.
- Booking Cancellation Fee tariff will be 100 EUR per container for DRY any REEFER cargo..
- Booking Cancellation Fee will apply for all bookings cancelled 7 calendar days or less prior to Estimated Time of Departure..
- Booking Cancellation Fee will be applicable for all contracts.
- Reducing number of containers in a booking will be treated as booking cancellation and charged the same way. The fee will apply for any container reduction.
- Booking Cancellation Fee will be invoiced to the Booking Creation Party.
- All booking amendments, cancellation or postponement to the vessel later than the first available sailing will be subject to Booking Cancellation Fee.
- Booking Cancellation will only apply if cancellation is initiated by the customer. If the cancellation was initiated by carrier, the charge is not applicable.
Enhanced booking reliability will assist to efficiently allocate space and equipment to guarantee our customers´ needs and requirements.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. We want to thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.