Webinar: How to get started with Cold Chain Logistics?
In this webinar by Anne-Sophie Zerlang Karlsen, Global Head of Reefer Solutions at MAERSK, explains how to get started with Cold Chain Logistics.
The webinar covered five main topics:
- What commodity are you planning to ship and how far?
- What is the right mode of transport and equipment?
- Who should you have a contract with: single modal provider, shipping lines or through a forwarder?
- What is your need for transparency, and what options do you have?
- How do you understand your risks, and what are the options to mitigate the same?
Anne-Sophie ended the webinar with an interactive Q&A session, where the participants sought in-depth advice and information based on their commodities.
The webinar was original delivered in May 2019 as part of the ITC SheTrades and MAERK Webinar Series for 2019.
The next webinar will be on 18 June 2019, on the topic: What documentations do you need for customs and exporting?
Watch out for further communication on this on our social media channels.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.