Why should I book LCL?
You should book LCL on Maersk.com if:
- You got a shipment that is essential to keep your supply chain running, but it’s not large enough to fill an entire container.
- Your small cargoes don’t get prioritised by carriers and even if they are, service is unreliable or too costly.
- You can’t order a full container load because you don’t have the space or requirement to store a large inventory.
- You have tight, but not always very urgent, deadlines.
- Air Freight isn’t always necessary for your cargo.
- You want more flexibility to move all sorts of cargo at any time and not just based on size or rigid logistics timetables.
- You’re getting tired of dealing with multiple vendors and complicated processes for what seems like a simple affair.
- Tracking shipments is next to impossible and there’s a real lack of visibility and transparency across the board.
Sorry there was an error
Was this information useful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry we couldn't help more, please review the related FAQs below.
We're sorry you were unable to find what you wanted to today
Please use one of the below options to contact our Customer Experience teams
Related FAQsCan I add customs to my LCL shipment? Can I book LCL via the Maersk App? Can I get a LCL price? Can I ship individual pallets? Can I track my LCL shipment? How can I make bookings with a carrier/FFW? How do I book Maersk Inland Hub? How do I calculate the volume for my LCL cargo? How does Maersk LCL work? How to book Maersk Customs Services? How to book your Less-than-Container Load (LCL)? I already use other products from Maersk. What benefits do I get with Maersk Inland Hub?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.