Why should I book LCL?
You should book LCL on Maersk.com if:
- You got a shipment that is essential to keep your supply chain running, but it’s not large enough to fill an entire container.
- Your small cargoes don’t get prioritised by carriers and even if they are, service is unreliable or too costly.
- You can’t order a full container load because you don’t have the space or requirement to store a large inventory.
- You have tight, but not always very urgent, deadlines.
- Air Freight isn’t always necessary for your cargo.
- You want more flexibility to move all sorts of cargo at any time and not just based on size or rigid logistics timetables.
- You’re getting tired of dealing with multiple vendors and complicated processes for what seems like a simple affair.
- Tracking shipments is next to impossible and there’s a real lack of visibility and transparency across the board.
Related FAQsCan I add customs to my LCL shipment? Can I get an LCL Price? Can I track my LCL shipment? How do I calculate the volume for my LCL cargo? How does Maersk LCL work? What if my LCL cargo exceeds the maximum limit? What if my LCL cargo is non-stackable? What is LCL? Why can’t I find the city that I want to ship from?
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.