How to book Maersk Customs Services?
One supply chain, one platform. Maersk.com offers you the opportunity to manage your ocean business and Customs Clearance on one platform. Simple, fast and easy!
Step-guide on how to book
- Submit container business as per the usual process,If you have any questions on this, please have a look at our Maersk user guide.
- Based on your container booking, the system will recognize if we can offer Import or Export Customs Clearance products and services. Depending on the import and export country that you have selected.
- Click select and add to select the type of Customs Clearance product and add it to your shipment.
- Check your selected products and confirm your purchase.
- Please read the terms and conditions and select the Accept checkbox if you agree, before pressing the confirm purchase button.
- To complete your request you will be asked to upload the relevant documents. This can be done through the Additional Services when managing your booking on the Shipment Binder.
- You will receive your clearance documents. In case of any missing documents or questions, your local Maersk representative will contact you.
Book a shipment online for greater convenience.
New to Maersk.com?
Step by step guides to get started using our digital services.