How to book Maersk Spot?
With Maersk Spot, you no longer need to worry about your cargo making it on board. Neither about fluctuating prices, over-bookings, or rollovers.
This guide gives you a walkthrough on how to make a Maersk Spot Booking. So you can continue enjoying loading guarantee at a fixed price, even during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Book online now, it’s easy and efficient and can be done at anytime from anywhere.Our services are open for you 24x7.
Continue enjoying loading guarantee at a fixed price with Maersk Spot.
How to book on PC
- Log in to Maersk.com and go to Maersk Spot booking.
- Type in your booking information, including the route details, commodity, container type size and expected departure date.
Consider if you need port-to-port transportation (CY) or if you also need door-to-door (SD) transport of your cargo.
Then click on Search. You will see a summary of your request with a choice of departure dates with their corresponding rates.
- Choose your preferred departure date. You can see if Rollable is available and you can see all the booking details by clicking on View Price and Schedule Breakdown. You can also get relevant D&D and related fees before clicking on Book to continue.
- You will now be redirected to the booking page, where you will see all your information prepopulated. Just click Continue.
- You will see different sailing options available. Select a sailing and Rollable if relevant and then BOOK to proceed. Select your pick-up depot, pick-up date, relevant haulage reference or shipment party data. Scroll down to add more freetime or any other additional service that you may require and click on Review booking.
- You will now see a summary of your request, schedule, and details. If everything is as you want it to be, please accept the terms and conditions and submit your booking!
How to book on your mobile phone
- Download the Maersk App on your mobile/tablet.
- Login with your normal username and password.
- Choose Price/Book input your booking details.
- Choose View Prices and select your preferred sailing.
- Accept the terms and conditions and confirm your booking.
How to easily track your cargo:
- Get a complete overview of your cargo from booking to delivery in the Shipment Binder.
- If you need any help, please ask our customer service agent in the Chat.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that Maersk Spot comes with a 2-way commitment. This means you will have a loading guarantee for your cargo and a compensation if in a rare case we should roll your cargo.
- On the other hand any amendment or cancellation from your side will be at a fee. Please also find our FAQ for Maersk Spot and the full terms and conditions.
- Learn more about Maersk Spot here.