Schedule update Polaris service
We would like to inform you of upcoming changes to Polaris service coverage during week ‘s 32 and 33. Due to an operational adjustment NICOLAI MAERSK 331W will perform a schedule slide and will take the position of B TRADER 332W.
As a result of this change, please be advised of the following revised arrangements to cargo:
- NICOLAI MAERSK 330E/331W
- Timaru, Port Chalmers and Melbourne imports/exports will discharge/load as planned per the revised schedule.
- B TRADER 331E/332W
- Auckland imports will discharge as per original plan.
- Nelson imports will discharge at Auckland connecting NAVIOS MIAMI 171N through to Tauranga, followed by TAKUTAI CHIEF 0094 to Nelson.
- Timaru imports will discharge at Auckland connecting MOANA CHIEF 4514 to Timaru.
- Auckland to Nelson cargo will load NAVIOS MIAMI 171N through to Tauranga, followed by TAKUTAI CHIEF 0094 to Nelson.
- Auckland to Timaru cargo will load MOANA CHIEF 4514 to Timaru.
- Nelson, Timaru and Port Chalmers exports will load NICOLAI MAERSK 331W.
We thank you in advance for trusting Maersk as your supply chain partner.
Should you have any questions please contact our Customer Experience Team via our Live Chat channel.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.