Did you know that you can now arrange Release or Delivery online from your Maersk.com account?
This feature allows you to request your delivery order & upload supporting documents without having to follow up with e-mails and you can expect a quicker resolution time than the traditional email request method.
Advantages of this are:
- Reduction in emails to confirm requirements
- Release or Delivery confirmed with 100% accuracy
- Delivery confirmation within 2 hours of request
From 1st August 2023, the online platform will be the only accepted way to submit delivery orders.
How to request your delivery order today through Maersk.com:
- Register for Maersk.com.
- Once registration is confirmed – login to Maersk.com
- Click on Manage > The Hub at the top of the screen
- Scroll down to the Import Delivery Order widget, or access via your shipment within Import Overview
- Have the following information ready:
- Bill of lading number
- Chosen container numbers
- Delivery address or Release details
- Contact details – Name, Phone Number, and Email Address
If you need more assistance, please watch this 1-minute demo video on how to submit your delivery requests online. Requests can be instantly approved if you enable SmartPay, which is our pre-approved bank transfer platform, or you have the option to pay by credit card if preferable.
We are confident that with these changes you will experience a more consistent and effective engagement with us. We would also like to reconfirm that our standard handling time for requests that come through Maersk.com will be more efficient for you and your organization.
For further details of how this can work for you, please reach out to our Customer Experience team on 01 - 6182500 who would be happy to discuss further.
Anything you need, we’re here to help
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.